The Hitachi CP-X3011 works well for office and classroom presentations for slightly larger audiences. It’s 3200 lumen rating puts it in the mid-range of bright projector displays, with a special Daytime Mode that overcomes light interference for a brilliant, clear image in challenging daytime environments.
A number of interactive features make the Hitachi CP-X3011 ideal for teachers and instructional presentations. A Template Function projects a choice of different patterned lines or grids onto a whiteboard, blackboard, or flip chart to make writing and illustrating easy, while a practical Blackboard and Whiteboard Mode automatically adjusts the display brightness to project optimally clear, bright images on both shiny and dull surfaces.
Built in LCD color technology, Active Iris, and Auto Keystone Correction allow this projector to automatically adjust color, brightness, and image shape to ensure a reliable, HD ready display. This projector comes equipped with two, 8 watt speakers with an audio pass function that allows use of the speakers only, without an image display. The Hitachi CP-X30111 is also equipped with an Eco Mode to provide reduced noise and energy consumption levels.
- Template Function – projects grid or line patterns onto a blackboard, whiteboard, or flip chart for writing and drawing.
- Auto Keystone Correction – automatically corrects vertical distortion when the projector is tilted or resting on an incline
- Whiteboard and Blackboard mode – automatically adjusts brightness for display on shiny and dull surfaces.
- Eco Friendly Mode – reduces power consumption and noise
- Two 8 watt, built in speakers
Need to Know Basics
- Brightness: 3200 ANSI lumens
- Projection image size: 30 inches up to 300 inches (measured diagonally)
- Contrast ratio: 2000:1
- Native resolution: XGA 1024 x 768
- Dimensions: 12.5 W x 3.9 D x 11.3 H inches
- Weight: 7.9 lbs / 3.6 kg
To rent a Hitachi CP-X3011 projector, or to find out more about our large selection of projectors in stock, contact ProjectorRentals.com today at (888) 951-5060, email us at email@example.com or fill out a quick quote form to get more information and pricing.