The NEC NP410 projector is an all-around best bet for small to medium business presentations. Packed with a few key features, the NP410 is a basic LCD projector, with some added features to make setup and operation easy.
At 2600 ANSI lumens, the NEC NP410 works well in boardroom and classroom environments with a bright image display under most light conditions. Built in color correction allows the projector to adapt to unique display surfaces, such as non-white walls, when a projector screen is not being used. Inclined or titled angles are not a problem for this projector thanks to the keystone correction function, which automatically corrects the projected image to maintain a square appearance. When non-native resolution sources are connected to the NEC NP410, an Advanced Accublend feature maintains image detail, providing a reliable display for a variety of formats.
The NEC NP410 is one of the first projectors to receive TCO certification, due to its low energy use, minimal operating noise, and the environmentally friendly materials used in its design. An Eco Friendly mode reduces noise and power levels and even provides a visual display to show the amount of carbon saved while the mode is in use.
Basic connectivity options include dual computer input ports, an audio in and out mini stereo jack, an S-Video connection, a LAN port, and a PC control port which allows you to control the projector from your laptop. With these ports, you can network to a laptop, DVD player, VCR, and document camera.
- Quick Start and Quick Power Off – powers up in less than 4 seconds, with no cool down period required to move the projector once it is turned off
- Virtual Remote Function – allows the projector to be controlled from a laptop via a VGA cable
- Auto Keystone Correction – automatically corrects vertical distortion when the projector is tilted or resting on an incline
- Eco Friendly Mode – reduces power consumption and noise
- Built in Closed Caption mode
- 7 watt, built in speaker
Need to Know Basics
- Brightness: 2600 ANSI lumens
- Projection image size: 21 inches up to 300 inches (measured diagonally)
- Contrast ratio: 2000:1
- Native resolution: XGA 1024 x 768
- Dimensions: 12.1 W x 3.7 H inches x 10.3 D
- Weight: 6.6 lbs / 3kg
To rent a NEC NP410 projector, or to find out more about our large selection of projectors in stock, contact ProjectorRentals.com today at (800) 574-0212, email us at email@example.com or fill out a quick quote form to get more information and pricing.