You need a projector for your next event, but should you rent or buy? We believe there is a definite advantage to renting, especially if you need to stick to a budget. Why is renting better than buying? Let’s consider three key factors – Total Cost Investment, Total Time Investment, and Flexibility.
Total Cost Investment
If you are thinking about renting or buying a projector, probably the first question that comes to mind is how much will it cost? Renting is significantly cheaper than buying for a number of reasons.
- Low upfront cost – renting will always be less expensive than buying.
- No additional expenses – you don’t have to worry about the additional cost of upkeep and repair over time.
- Budget friendly – without any additional expenses you know the total cost to rent and can plan your budget accordingly.
- High upfront cost – Buying is expensive. Be prepared to pay at least a couple hundred dollars upfront.
- Additional expenses – you are responsible for the cost of upkeep (including inevitable bulb replacement) and repair over time.
- Depreciation – much like a car, your “investment” is guaranteed to depreciate as new models hit the market, meaning your resale value will drop significantly should you ever want to trade in for a new or different model.
Total Time Investment
Your time is important, especially when planning for and presenting at an event. Renting a projector will save you more time than buying for the following reasons.
- Quick setup and operation – Projector Rentals ensures all of our rentals are in perfect working condition, giving you easy, stress free set up and operation.
- Free tech support – Projector Rentals provides free tech support throughout your rental period, providing quick solutions to any problems you may encounter.
- Hassle free transportation – Projector Rentals provides free shipping to your home, business, or event location with arrival 24 hours before your event, making it easy to get your equipment where you need it to be, on time.
- Upkeep and repair – If something goes wrong with your projector, you are responsible for upkeep and repair, which could delay your presentation.
- Knowledge and resources – It’s going to take time to research which projector to purchase. You will also need to spend time with an owner’s manual to understand how to operate your equipment without any support.
- Transportation – you are responsible for getting your projector to your event, whether you ship it, take it through airport security, or have to pack it up to take on the road.
Want a stress-free event? Flexibility will provide the straightforward, professional presentation you desire without the stress. We believe renting far outshines buying on this important point.
- Freedom of choice – You have the freedom to choose which projector you want to use for your event.
- More bang for your buck – You can rent a projector with plenty of extra features and great specs without worrying about going over budget.
- Rent and return – Once you’re done with your projector, you are no longer responsible for it and don’t have to worry about storage.
- Limited choice – You are stuck with the projector you buy, with no options for customizing to meet your event needs.
- Budget concerns – Your purchase may be determined by your budget, causing you to compromise on desired projector features and specs.
- Storage – When your projector is not in use, you will need to find a safe place to store it.
Save money and time while enjoying the flexibility renting provides by contacting Projector Rentals today to find the perfect, low cost rental for your next event. Call us at (800) 574-0212, email us at email@example.com or fill out a quick quote form to experience a straightforward rental advantage.